To you as a customer at Ålbæk Bed and Breakfast
How We Process Your Personal Data
This information applies to your contact with Ålbæk Bed and Breakfast and the eventual stay you have in connection with your contact with us.
Ålbæk Bed and Breakfast is responsible for your personal data. We ensure that your personal data (information) is processed in accordance with the legislation, among others the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR.
The information you provide us in connection with jour inquiry is used to communicate with you about a specific stay with us, to manage your stay, your payment and our accounts.
Treatment and deletion
Ålbæk Bed and Breakfast does not pass your information on to others.
We delete your information as follows:
- Inquiries by mail, via website, SMS or telephone are deleted when the stay is paid and no later than January after payment.
- Your invoice will be stores during the current year + 5 years for accounting purpose etc., after which they are destroyed/deleted
Your personal data will not be used to generate automatic profiles or decisions.
Our Facebook page
Ålbæk Bed and Breakfast has a Facebook page that we use for marketing.
Feel free to write on the page. We encourage you only to provide information about yourself when you make a post.
Ålbæk Bed and Breakfast has a guestbook. We encourage you only to provide information about yourself when you write in the book.
Your legal rights
You have rights which you can assert upon request. To do so, you must contact us by email or via the form on the website.
- Right of access
You can ask for access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified.
- Right to erasure
You have the right to have personal data erased which is no longer required to fulfil the purpose of storing or if such data is processed illegally.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that the processing of your personal information should be restricted to what is absolutely necessary.
- Right to object
You may object to the processing of your personal data, if:
– you believe the data to be processed illegally
– you, due to personal reasons, do not wish personal data to be processed, and if such personal reasons carry greater weight than Ålbæk Bed and Breakfast’s purpose of data processing
- Optional filing of a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency You may file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you believe Ålbæk Bed and Breakfast to be illegally processing your personal data.
Why this information?
This data contains information which Ålbæk Bed and Breakfast is under an obligation to pass on to customers with reference to the rules and regulations of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Please refer to General Data Protection Regulation:
- Article 13, which states that we must provide the information
- Articles 6b and 6f, which states that we are allowed to use your personal data
- Chapter 3, which states your legal rights
Our contact information:
Ålbæk Bed and Breakfast
Lotte: +45 28408146
Kurt: +45 40978264
Last revised on 28 October 2018.